Community Nurse - Band 6 - Surrey - up to £35,000 per annum + £4,000 golden handshake bonus
Full time and part time positions available - permanent
This is a new and exciting post for an experienced community nurse to join a new service in Surrey. Working as a band 6 community nurse, you will be delivering care in peoples homes out of hours, this means working 8pm - 8am.
You will be working jointly with the team in North East Hampshire and with the Out of hours GP and ANP team which are based in Frimley Park Hospital, as well as the Reablement Social Care Team. You will be part of the Surrey Heath and Farnham District Nursing team and will be fully supported in this new and exciting role.
Employment benefits as a Community Nurse - Band 6:
* Flexible working patterns that can help anyone perfect their work/life balance
* 40% off travel benefits
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* NHS Pension Scheme
* DBS paid
* NMC Pin paid
Responsibilities as a Community Nurse - Band 6:
* Maintaining high standards of service delivery, in accordance with CQC, NMC and other professional standard.
* Ensuring a high-level customer/client satisfaction through excellent communication, trouble-shooting difficulties, pro-actively managing expectations and creating solutions for clients
* Ensuring that clients, families and carers remain central to our service
* Clinical advice and guidance for clients, families, and care assistants
* Ensure the accuracy of all clinical records and data completed within our paediatrics care package
* To provide a professional service to the company
* To play a role in the continuous development of the company
Requirements of this Community Nurse - Band 6 role include:
* First level registered nurse (RGN) with a diploma in a health-related area or equivalent experience
* Valid NMC PIN
* Right to Work
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org