GP - Walk in Centre - Reading - up to £105,000 per annum
Hours per week: 40
Our client in Reading are currently looking for a General Practitioner (GP) to provide clinical leadership for a Walk in Centre in Reading, ensuring that clinical services comply with and work within CQC regulations and requirements.
As a GP you will provide consultations and perform health screens with patients within a private clinic, providing the highest level of patient care.
To be successful in this post, as well as meeting the person specification, you will have credibility and the ability to command the respect of all clinical and non-clinical professionals. You will be required to champion a culture of patient focus and be proud to promote us as offering health and well-being services. You must also be passionate about delivering the highest quality care and customer experience.
The benefits of this GP position include:
* Flexible working
* Indemnity cover provided
* Ongoing professional development
* 6 weeks annual leave
As a GP, you will:
* Provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, results, medication reviews and prescription signing and other clinical administration, safeguarding lead, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call (excluding out of hours).
* Adhere to the highest personal and professional standards as set out by the GMC and to put individual patient care as your priority.
* Working with the Manager and site clinical lead to support the development, delivery and review of the surgery action plan including list growth, patient satisfaction levels, QOF, enhanced services, KPI targets, resource profile and cost management.
* Ensure on-going CPD to keep abreast of new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce
* Ensure that personal mandatory and organisationally required training is up to date
* Ensure engagement with NHS annual strengthened appraisal, PDP production and GMC revalidation.
* Document and report significant events and matters relating to clinical governance to the clinical lead or site manager.
* At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for the Practice
Requirements of this GP position include:
* GMC registration
* Extensive experience
* Be passionate about delivering the highest quality care and customer experience
* An experienced doctor with GPaccreditation
* A sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice
* Commitment to delivering quality and patient focused service
* MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com