Advanced Nurse Practitioner - GP Practice - Chelmsford, Essex - Up to £55,000 per annum
Full Time - Permanent
We are currently looking for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner (RGN) to join a GP Practice in Centre in Chelmsford, Essex
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner you will be working closely with a multidisciplinary team where you will use your experience to practice autonomously and flexibly. The successful Advanced Nurse Practitioner should have significant experience in primary care or A&E/Minor Injuries Unit.
You will be provided with access to a committed Learning and Development team, and we work closely with Universities and Health Education England to further your potential and support your progression. The company will offer a combination of in-house eLearning, workshops and courses to support your development.
Employment benefits as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* NHS Pension Scheme
* Generous Salary
* Full reimbursed DBS
* Company Discounts
* Employee assistance programme
Duties as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner:
* Using evidence-based research undertake accurate assessment and management of patients with undifferentiated needs in accordance with evidence based clinical guidelines, including patients presenting with minor illness and minor injury in both adult and paediatric patients.
* Undertake assessment and management of patients in a timely manner, actively contributing to effective delivery of the service based on demand
* Undertake diagnosis and when applicable subsequently provide clinical treatment according to extended nurse prescribing formulary.
* To perform a variety of screening procedures and diagnostic tests as requested or deemed necessary during assessment and offer opportunistic screening when appropriate.
* This includes the interpretation of radiographs
Requirements of this Advanced Nurse Practitioner role include:
* Professional NMC Registration and nursing qualification (RGN)
* V300 Trained or V100
* Extensive experience in primary care, A&E or minor injuries unit.
* Experience in working as an autonomous practitioner
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org