Recovery Nurse - Substance Misuse - Blackpool - Up to £28,500 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours of work would be 37.5 hours per week which will be predominantly Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, cover for a monthly evening clinic until 9pm is on a rota basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN to take on the role of Recovery Nurse within a Drug and Alcohol Detox Unit in Blackpool.
As a Registered Nurse within team in Blackpool, you will work closely with clients and the team offering clinical guidance and care. Your role will provide clinical care such as BBV screening, vaccinations, health, wellbeing and detox assessments. This is a really exciting and rewarding role where you'll be able to positively impact people's future, improving their prospects and their quality of life.
As a Registered Nurse you will work in a committed team, providing care and services to a vulnerable client group with complex and challenging health needs delivering the best possible outcomes for those in your care.
Benefits of this Recovery Nurse - Substance Misuse role include:
* The opportunity to make a real difference to people's lives
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
* Generous occupational pay schemes
* A fabulous wellbeing programme
* Be part of a values lead culture
* Quality learning and development opportunities
* Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
Your duties as a Recovery Nurse - Substance Misuse:
* Assess, plan and evaluate programmes of care for patients, taking into account the potential needs of individuals
* To provide treatments within own competence levels based on appropriate substance misuse / health / guidelines
* Referring to the wider multi-disciplinary team if the patient's care requires you to do so
As a Recovery Nurse you will need:
* Nursing qualification (RGN, RMN)
* Valid NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Experience in a medium secure setting or substance misuse
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org