General Practitioner - Treatment Centre - Wigan - Up to £85,000 per annum
A national healthcare company is currently looking for a newly-qualified or experienced General Practitioner (GP) to join their Treatment Centre in Wigan.
The successful General Practitioner will be working closely with the surgery primary health care team in delivering clinical care, including attendance at practice team meetings.
The benefits of this General Practitioner role include:
* Transferable NHS Pension
* Excellent salary up to £85,000 per annum
* Carer progression opportunities
As the General Practitioner, you will:
* Provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, results, medication reviews and prescription signing and other clinical administration, safeguarding lead, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call (excluding out of hours).
* Adhere to the highest personal and professional standards as set out by the GMC and to put individual patient care as your priority.
* Working with the Practice Manager and site clinical lead to support the development, delivery and review of the surgery action plan including list growth, patient satisfaction levels, QOF, enhanced services, KPI targets, resource profile and cost management.
* Ensure on-going CPD to keep abreast of new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce
* Ensure that personal mandatory and organisationally required training is up to date
* Ensure engagement with NHS annual strengthened appraisal, PDP production and GMC revalidation.
* Document and report significant events and matters relating to clinical governance to the clinical lead or site manager.
* At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for the Practice
Requirements of this General Practitioner role include:
* Registered with GMC and engaged in regular clinical work
* An experienced doctor with GP accreditation
* MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
* A sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice
* Good organisational skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
* Commitment to delivering quality and patient focused service
* Record of continuous professional development
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org