Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD - Rehab Service - Cardiff, South Wales - up to £47,500 per annum
Normal working week is 37.5 hours, working mostly Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm.
We are currently recruiting for an excellent service who are in their search for a ward manager (RMN or RNLD) to join their rehab service in Cardiff, South Wales.
They are looking for a ward manager who has experience of working with a wide range of individuals with complex mental health and learning disabilities needs.
It's important that the successful nurse is familiar with working in clinical environments that focus on evidence- based practice and the use of formal clinical outcome measures, including service user feedback on quality of care.
As a Ward Manager you will receive:
* Long service annual leave days
* Excellent pay rate up to £47,500 per annum
* Promotional opportunities
* CPD Training
* Excellent opportunity for development
* Great team to work with
Duties as a Ward Manager:
* Be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to patients
* Mentor and support junior members of the team
* Understand the importance of recovery and are passionate about seeing people achieve their best,
* Understanding of recovery models/approaches and a good understanding of mental health issues and the way in which they are managed (including knowledge of the mental health act, mental capacity act and care program approach).
Requirements of this Ward Manager position include:
* RMN or RNLD qualification
* NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
* Previous experience in a similar setting
* Leadership skills that enable you to influence others in achieving the overall strategy for the Hospital
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org