Mental Health Nurse - Low Secure - Pontypridd, South Wales - up to £34,000 per annum
Set days and set nights available
We are currently recruiting for an experienced registered mental health nurse (RMN) to join a low secure hospital in Pontypridd, South Wales. This is a great opportunity to develop your nursing skills in a new role and become part of an exceptional team.
You will receive full training before working on the ward and will have the opportunity to develop your skills by applying for funding for any relevant training programmes (after your probation period).
The benefits of this Mental Health Nurse role include:
* Salary up to £34,000 per annum
* Set days and set nights available
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will have:
* A Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
* Experience of mental health services
* A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com