Preceptorship - Registered Nurse - Rehabilitation Step Down Service - Cardiff - Up to £28,000 Per Annum
Working Hours: Set Days and Set Night Shifts are Available
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for a newly qualified nurse for a registered nurse (RGN) seeking their first preceptorship role within a rehabilitation step down service for a client based in Cardiff, South Wales.
This is a great opportunity to develop your nursing skills in a new role. There is full training given to staff before you work on the ward. There is also the opportunity to develop your skills and apply for funding for any training programs that you are interested in gaining after your probation period.
Benefits of this Preceptorship:
* Great training and development opportunities
* CV enhancement
* Generous annual salary
* Central location
* Easily accessible public transport links
Duties of this Preceptorship:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
* A nursing qualification (RGN)
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com