Clinical Nurse Manager - Nursing Home - Rotherham, South Yorkshire - £37,500 per annum
Setting: Mental Health Complex Needs Home
Working Hours: 2 x 12 hour shifts per week, with the rest of your 40-hour week being supernumerary.
I am currently looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) for a permanent opportunity in a Mental Health Complex Needs Home in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
At this nursing home their highly specialist team builds care and activity plans around a person, not their condition. They support and encourage people to be happy, fulfilled and involved in their care.
The benefits of this Clinical Nurse Manager role include:
* Fantastic salary of £37,500 per annum
* Relevant training and development
* Access to local public transport facilities
* Generous pension scheme
* Free DBS and uniform
* 28 days holiday
As a Clinical Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Managing the clinical and care teams
* Carrying out pre-admission assessments
* Conducting supervisions and appraisals
* Auditing, reviewing and updating care plans and medication records
* Managing staffing levels, compiling rotas etc.
* Assisting with staff training and development
As a Clinical Nurse Manager, you will have:
* An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com