Occupational Therapist - Band 7 - Orthopaedics - Romford - Up to £48,515 Per Annum
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced band 7 occupational therapist, seeking a permanent position within an orthopaedics team for a client based in Romford, Essex. The successful candidate will be who enjoys fast paced acute healthcare. The focus of this client is on early intervention and discharge planning to support high quality patient care and we are therefore seeking somebody who can demonstrate rapid, appropriate and confident decision making.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
* Exceptional pay rate of up to £48,515 per annum
* Great location
* Easily accessible public transport links
* Relevant training and development opportunities
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
* To give highly specialist guidance to other members of the MDT on matters relating to your specialist area.
* Provide leadership for the occupational therapy team, in conjunction with the therapy lead and clinical specialist, in planning, coordinating, delivering and evaluating the occupational therapy service provided to patients within your specialist area on a day to day basis.
* To provide a lead role in teaching and supporting colleagues in matters relating to specialist area.
* To participate in the training of undergraduate occupational therapists.
* To deputise in the absence of senior colleagues as required both within management and clinical areas.
* To contribute to the day to day running and development of the service through promotion, adaptation and development of policies, procedures and guidelines using evidence based practice and current research
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Highly specialist clinical skills and experience in an inpatient area
* Leadership experience
For more information please email email@example.com