Physiotherapist - Band 5/6 - Community - Luton - Up to £37,267 Per Annum
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced band 5/6 physiotherapist, seeking a permanent position within a community team for a client based in Luton. The successful candidate will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and will be responsible for providing a specialised physiotherapy service.
Benefits as a Physiotherapist:
* Pension contribution
* Career development opportunities
* Access to training
* Retail and other brand discounts
Duties as a Physiotherapist:
* Assessing and treating patients referred by all our health and social care stakeholders.
* Providing a high standard of care and physiotherapy services to patients with diverse and sometimes complex conditions predominantly in their own homes and occasionally within care homes, nursing homes and our inpatient rehab unit.
* Be responsible for providing specialised physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to an independent caseload.
* Working closely with colleagues in this multi-disciplinary team and supported senior physiotherapists across therapy services.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com