Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Stroke - Kent - £37,267 Per Annum
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced band 6 physiotherapist seeking a permanent role within a stroke team for a client based in Kent. Stroke experience is ideal for this position, however candidates with medical experience will be considered.
Benefits as a Physiotherapist:
* London weighing salary
* Pension contributions
* Training and development opportunities
* Career development
* Flexible working hours - part time and full time opportunities
* Retail and experience discounts
Duties as a Physiotherapist:
* You will work as an autonomous practitioner within a multi-disciplinary team to provide specialist assessment and treatment of patients who have had a stroke.
* You will aim to empower patients to remain central to the decision making regarding their own care and encourage self-management as appropriate.
* You will be expected to support and supervise junior staff within the stroke team.
* You will work in partnership with other health and social care professionals, providing specialist advice and joined up care.
* You will provide ongoing support, clinical supervision and appraisal to fewer senior staff.
* You will demonstrate leadership skills and contribute to the day to day co-ordination of the overall caseload, deputising for more senior staff and assist with service development as appropriate.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org