Registered Nurse - Neuro-Rehabilitation Hospital - Bury - Up to £32,000 Per Annum DOE
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced registered nurse (RGN) seeking a permanent position within a neuro-rehabilitation hospital for a client based in Bury, Greater Manchester. The successful candidate will be joining a rehabilitation service which provides specialist nursing care, rehabilitation and support for adults with acquired neuro-disabilities.
Benefits of this RGN Role:
* Fantastic competitive annual pay rate DOE
* Tracheotomy and ventilator qualifications will be gained
* CV enhancement
* Career development opportunities
* Amazing location
Duties of this RGN Role:
* Undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs.
* Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation.
* A nursing qualification (RGN)
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com