Preceptorship - Newly Qualified Nurse - CAMHS - Staffordshire - Up to £26,000 Per Annum + £9,000 Welcome Bonus
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for a newly qualified nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) seeking a preceptorship within a CAMHS team for a client based in Staffordshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified to join a service that will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to develop themselves as a registered nurse and provide the opportunity to progress into senior roles. This service provide support to those suffering with mental health issues and eating disorders.
Benefits of this CAMHS Role:
* Excellent salary up to £26,000 per annum
* £9,000 welcome bonus!
* Relvant training
* Career progression opportunities
Duties of this CAMHS Role:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
* A nursing qualification (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org