Occupational Therapist - Major Adaptations - Social Services - Wiltshire - £32 per hour
Our social services client based in Wiltshire are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an occupational therapist to work within the community and become part of a highly skilled and passionate team.
Previous experience in major adaptations is preferred for this position.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* High pay rate
* Long-term contract
* Opportunity for progression
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist:
* To manage a caseload of client referrals, conducting assessments for a range of people including those with complex needs and high levels of risk requiring adaptations to their homes.
* To prioritise customers with urgent needs requiring specialist
* To carry out post installation visits to monitor recommendations and review care plans; undertaking a reassessment of the persons need where necessary.
* At all times to place the customer at the centre of their own care planning process, working at all times in partnership to ensure the best possible service provision is tailored to individual need.
* To play an advocacy role in supporting customers, carers and families in accepting major changes to their environment such as large equipment or alterations to their homes.
* To have a working knowledge of the Disabled Facilities Grant legislation and council guidance and policy regarding adaptations to private and social housing.
Essential requirements for this Occupational Therapist position include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com