Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Hospital Team - Preston - £27 per hour
Minimimum three-month contract
Our NHS client in Preston are currently looking for an experienced physiotherapist to join their Hospital Team. this is a minimum three-month contract, with the opportunity for progression.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced physiotherapist who has previous expeince working within a hospital setting.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 role include:
* Minimum three-month contract
* High pay rate
* Opportunity for progression
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will ideally have experience in:
Essential requirements for this Physiotherapist - Band 6 position include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com