Health and Wellbeing Nurse - Substance Misuse - Great Yarmouth - up to £32,910 per annum
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Shift Patterns: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
We are currently looking for an experienced registered nurse (RGN or RMN) to join a substance misuse charity in Great Yarmouth. The charity aims to provide detoxification care to patients, attending to their general and mental wellbeing.
You will be a registered nurse ideally with experience or a keen interest in substance misuse, looking for a challenging and exciting new position in the Great Yarmouth area.
In your role as Health and Wellbeing Nurse, you will play an integral part in an experienced multidisciplinary team consisting of Doctors, Recovery Workers and Peer Mentors. Each member of the team plays an essential role and provides a high level of individualised care to each patient who comes into the service. You will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
The benefits of this Health and Wellbeing Nurse role include:
* Generous salary package up to £32,910 plus £5,000 R&R allowance for the right candidate
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Relevant training and development
* Career progression
* 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday working hours
It is also preferable that you have experience working in:
* Vaccinations, including BBV
* Hepatitis C Screening
* Alcohol and opiate detoxification
* Health Promotion.
The ideal Health and Wellbeing Nurse will possess the following:
* Registered Nurse qualified (RGN or RMN) with relevant experience
* Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
* Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org