Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics - Wiltshire - £31 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for a well-motivated, enthusiastic paediatric Occupational therapist to join the Paediatric Therapy Team for one of our clients in Wiltshire. The team is made up of integrated Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services working across health and social care.
Work is delivered in a variety of settings including clinics, special and mainstream schools, nurseries and the patient's home. You will work alongside an experienced specialist team of therapists, assistants and administrators, providing high quality care. If you are a self-starter and want to share and develop your clinical skills and are committed to working in partnership with children, families and health and education teams we'd love to hear from you.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Competitive rate
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
* Monthly supervision
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The post holder will be responsible for managing a varied caseload including supporting children and young people with a wide range of needs including:
* Neuromuscular condition
* Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD)
* Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC)
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org