Physiotherapist - Specialist Brain Injury - Sheffield - up to 27,502.80 per annum
12-month Fixed Term Contract, 30 hours per week
Our well known client are looking for a Physiotherapist to join their Specialist Brain Injury and Neurological Care and Rehabilitation and Neurological Care Centre, near Sheffield on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
This exciting and dynamic role will place you at the heart of a clinical team, working closely with patients and other healthcare professionals to deliver the best care and rehabilitation for patients.
The Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurological Care Centre is a specialist centre providing both long-term and short-term person-centred rehabilitation, care and support for male and female adults (aged 18+ years) with a brain injury or other complex neurological condition. They have their own in-house therapy team and employ staff in a variety of different roles; including providing ongoing support with comprehensive training, learning and development opportunities.
Joining our client as a Physiotherapist, you will be part of a company that is understanding, strives towards excellence, is innovative, reliable and accessible and above all puts people first. Most patients and residents are referred via NHS and local authorities. We play an integral part in contributing to new models of care outlined in the Five Year Forward View.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist - Specialist Brain Injury role include:
* Salary up to up to 27,502.80 per annum
* Rewarding and varied role
* Through a "Conversation into Action" programme, you will actively be encouraged to get involved and to drive organisational change for the better
As a Physiotherapist your main duties will be:
* To participate in the provision of high quality therapeutic activities, using a wide range of approaches to suit the patient's varying needs
* Encouraging independence and personal choice and help to provide an environment which is conducive to patients with varied and complex needs realising their potential to live as independently as they can
* Ensuring that you provide evidence-based practice and are outcome focussed
* To communicate and liaise effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
* To take an active role in the development of personal and professional development of other staff
* To continually strive for clinical excellence whilst retaining integrity, technical skill and competence
As a Physiotherapist you will:
* Have as a minimum a BSc or recognised postgraduate diploma in Physiotherapy
* Hold a current registration with the HPC
* Have a proven track record of expertise in the area of Physiotherapy
* Have a person-centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
* Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
* Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
* Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
* Have a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org