Lead Nurse - Neuro Rehab - Peterborough - £20.20 per hour
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to take on lead nurse position within a neuro-rehab setting.
You will be joining a neurological rehabilitation clinic in Peterborough which is part of a national company that places real value on the quality of care they give. They are looking for a lead nurse with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care.
Previous experience in a supervisory position or experience within neurological care is preferred but is not essential. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain more skills and qualifications working with trachey and ventilators.
The benefits of this Lead Nurse role include:
* A fantastic salary
* Enhancement of £3/hour for overtime
* An excellent approach to training and accommodate their staffs specific interests
* Excellent development opportunities
* A generous pension scheme
* Opportunity to see patients fully recover
Key accountabilities as a Lead Nurse:
* Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
* Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
* Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
* Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
* Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
* Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this Lead Nurse role must have:
* A current, valid registration with the NMC
* RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
* The right to work in the UK
* A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org