Sexual Health Nurse - Band 6 Specialist Practitioner - Contraception and Sexual Health - Chester - Up to £40,000 per annum + NHS Pension
Hours - 37.5 hours per week
We are currently looking for a nurse who is GUM or contraception trained, to take on a Band 6 Specialist Practitioner role working within a contraceptional and sexual health setting.
In this role you are responsible for providing support, advice, information, education and health promotion to patients attending the sexual health department. This includes patients diagnosed with sexually transmitted infections. Working within a multidisciplinary team, you will also provide support to other clinical staff with patients requiring more extensive support.
You will be provided with access to a committed Learning and Development team, and we work closely with Universities and Health Education England to further your potential and support your progression. We will offer a combination of in-house eLearning, workshops and courses to support your development.
Benefits of this Sexual Health Nurse - Band 6 Specialist Practitioner role include:
* Excellent salary
* NHS pension
* Relevant training and development
* Free DBS and uniform
* 28 days holiday
As a Sexual Health Nurse - Band 6 Specialist Practitioner, you will:
* Coordinate the management, delivery and follow up of positive results
* Assess psychosocial needs and provide crisis support for patients with complex issues
* Support patients with sensitive and complex issues, which makes this role challenging, varied and rewarding
Requirements of this Sexual Health Nurse - Band 6 Specialist Practitioner role include:
* RGN Qualification
* NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
* GUM or contraception trained
* Post qualified experience
For more information please email email@example.com