Sexual Health Nurse - Contraception and Sexual Health - Rochdale - Up to £35,000 per annum + NHS Pension
37.5 hours per week
Our client in Rochdale are currently looking for a sexual health nurse to join their team. They are looking for a nurse who is GUM or contraception trained, who will be responsible for providing support, advice, information, education and health promotion to patients attending the sexual health department.
This role includes working with patients diagnosed with sexually transmitted infections. Working within a multidisciplinary team, you will also provide support to other clinical staff with patients requiring more extensive support.
You will be provided with access to a committed Learning and Development team, and we work closely with Universities and Health Education England to further your potential and support your progression. You will also be offered a combination of in-house eLearning, workshops and courses to support your development.
Benefits of this Sexual Health Nurse role include:
* Excellent salary
* NHS pension
* Relevant training and development
* Free DBS and uniform
* 28 days holiday
Your role as a Sexual Health Nurse will include:
* Coordinate the management, delivery and follow up of positive results
* Assess psychosocial needs and provide crisis support for patients with complex issues
* Supporting patients with sensitive and complex issues makes the health adviser role challenging, varied and rewarding
Requirements of this Sexual Health Nurse role include:
* RGN Qualification
* NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
* GUM or contraception trained
* Post qualified experience
For more information please email email@example.com