Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Hospital Team - Milton Keynes - £24 - £25 per hour
3-month initial contract with view for extension.
Our client in Milton Keynes are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join their busy Hospital Team. This is an excellent opportunity for an occupational therapist to take on a 3-month initial contract, which has a view for extension.
Onsite accommodation is available if required for this role. £26 - £43 per night (£370 - £470 per month).
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Band 6 role include:
* Competitive pay rates
* Accommodation available if required
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* * Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Requirements of this Physiotherapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org