Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Ward Based - Swindon - £24 - £25 per hour
Our client in a trust in Swindon are looking for a band 6 Physiotherapist to join their busy Ward Team. Ideally the successful band 6 Physiotherapist will have hospital experience or experience in an acute team.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role include:
* Competitive pay rates
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* * Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will ideally have experience in the following:
Requirements of this Physiotherapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org