Occupational Therapist - Locality - Rochdale - £28 per hour
Our client in Rochdale are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join their busy Locality Team. You will be working alongside Occupational Therapists and an OT Assistant, Social Workers, Support Planners and Care Navigators. You will also be based with District Nurses and a Community Physiotherapists.
They are looking for an experienced occupational therapist, who has assessed for and provided equipment, and has experince in minor and complex adaptations to adult service users with a range of disabilities, including learning disability, mental health and physical disability. The work is varied and fast paced.
This Role also includes moving and handling. Supervision will be provided by an Advanced Practitioner Occupational Therapist, and training will be provided to ensure competency in moving and handling.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Excellent pay rates
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
This Occupational Therapist requires experience in the following:
* Moving and handling
* Mental health
* Minor and complex adaptations
* Learning disabilities
* Physical disabilities
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org