Band 6 - Physiotherapist - Orthopaedics - Southport and Ormskirk - £24 per hour
Working pattern: 8 - 4
We are currently looking for a band 6 physiotherapist to join the Orthopaedics Team for our client in Southport. The successful band 6 physiotherapist will have experience in MSK or orthopaedics. The role is based in the wards in the hospital.
They are looking for an induvial who has post qualified experience.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist role include:
* Working pattern 8-4
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive management - monthly supervision
* Fantastic training and support on hand to help you progress within your practice
The successful Physiotherapist must have experience in:
Requirements of this Physiotherapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org