Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics - Assessment and Intervention - Richmond - £30- £32 per hour
This is an ongoing contract, 36 hours a week.
We are currently looking for a children's occupational therapist to join assessment and intervention team with one of our clients in Richmond.
The successful occupational therapist will have experience in assessment and intervention for children with an autism spectrum disorder.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* 35 hours per week
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
* Paediatric experience
* Experience of working with disabilities
* Ability to assess equipment provision and manual handling
* Recommending equipment and adaptations
* Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities
* Supporting parents and care workers with implementation and use of equipment
* Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and teachers
* Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
* Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
As an Occupational Therapist you must have/be:
* A HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com