Hospital Area Manager - RGN - North Yorkshire/Sheffield/Hull - Up to £53,000 per annum + benefits
37.5 hours per week (flexible days)
We are recruiting for a highly recommended national eye patient service who have become the largest cataract surgery provider in the UK. They are seeking a nurse-qualified, Hospital Area Manager responsible for multiple services in the Yorkshire and North East region.
As the Hospital Area Manager you will be responsible for all hospitals within the region, ensuring that each site is running smoothly and always operating in line with CQC standards. For this position, it's essential that you have previous experience working as an Area Manager in a Hospital environment
The benefits of this Hospital Area Manager - RGN role include:
* Competitive salary and annual pay increases
* Up to 5% PRP
* 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays)
* Company pension scheme
* Continuous training and development programme
Duties as a Hospital Area Manager - RGN:
* You will be responsible for all hospitals within the region, ensuring that each site is running smoothly and always operating in line with CQC standards.
* You will provide support and guidance to new hospital managers and be responsible for hiring and training new staff.
* Travel is essential on a weekly basis and you must be available to support external nursing/recruitment events.
* You will manage the budgets & financial aspect of the services as well as all governance and quality procedures.
Essential requirements of this Hospital Area Manager - RGN role include:
* Nurse-qualified (RGN preferred) with current NMC PIN
* At least 2 years as an Area Manager in a Hospital environment
* Sound understanding of CQC regulations
* Full UK driver's license
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org