Hospital Area Manager - RGN - Bedfordshire/Essex - Up to £55,000 per annum + benefits
37.5 hours per week (flexible days)
We are currently recruiting for a highly recommended national eye patient service who have become the largest cataract surgery provider in the UK. They are seeking a nurse-qualified, Hospital Area Manager responsible for multiple services in Bedfordshire/Essex and any future expansion regions.
The successful Hospital Area Manager (RGN) will be responsible for all hospitals within the region, ensuring that each site is running smoothly and always operating in line with CQC standards. For this position they are looking for an RGN who has previous experience working as an Area Manager in a Hospital environment.
The benefits of this Hospital Area Manager role include:
* Competitive salary and annual pay increases
* Up to 5% PRP
* 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays)
* Company pension scheme
* Continuous training and development programme
Duties as the Hospital Area Manager:
* Be responsible for all hospitals within the region, ensuring that each site is running smoothly and always operating in line with CQC standards.
* You will provide support and guidance to new hospital managers and be responsible for hiring and training new staff.
* Travel is essential on a weekly basis and you must be available to support external nursing/recruitment events.
* You will manage the budgets & financial aspect of the services as well as all governance and quality procedures.
Essential requirements of this Hospital Area Manager role include:
* Nurse-qualified (RGN) with current NMC PIN
* At least 2 years as an Area Manager in a Hospital environment
* Sound understanding of CQC regulations
* Full UK driver's license
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org