Band 8 Clinical Lead/Practitioner - Mental Health - Worcestershire - £29 - £34 per hour
We are looking for an advanced mental health practitioner for our client in Worcestershire. You will need demonstrable
post-graduate experience in a role undertaking assessments of complex needs, working with people with long-term illness and / or older people. Clinical experience of caring for people with cognitive impairment, working across professional boundaries and experience of clinical leadership.
As a Band 8 Clinical Lead you will benefit from:
* Competitive pay depending on experience
* Development opportunities
* Long contract
Responsibilities as a Band 8 Clinical Lead:
* You will be working as an integral part of the team providing care to inmates within the Establishment.
* The primary focus of this post will be to deliver the highest standard of care required to meet the diverse and complex Mental Healthcare needs of an adult male population.
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a nurse/social worker
* Previous mental health experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.