Regional Manager - Nursing Homes - Greater London, Croydon, Surbiton and surrounding areas - up to £65,000 per annum
12-month contract covering maternity leave, with the possibility of continuing with the group due to expansion plans
We are currently seeking an experienced Regional Manager based in Greater London to join an established nursing home provider to deliver excellent quality, individual care to all of the people living in the supported care service. They are committed to providing the highest possible standards of care to residents with their philosophy being to provide a friendly, homely atmosphere where residents are enabled to live as normal a life as possible.
In return for your hard work and commitment our client is offering the successful applicant a fantastic starting salary, plus an excellent benefits package.
The successful regional manager will be responsible to the operations director.
The main duties of the Regional Manager will include:
* To sustain and continually improve standards within the Homes.
* To provide strong inspirational leadership to the individual Home teams within your region and
* across the company.
* To ensure that the Homes comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
* To identify and share with the Operational and Compliance team ideas to improve quality
* standards and drive the financial performance of our key performance indicators
* To implement and monitor improvement plans for enhanced quality of care and financial
* The role carries delegated accountability for the care and financial performance of the homes.
* The responsibilities of the role are managed through a team of Home Managers, who in turn
* carry delegated authority and accountability within the company
* To promote our Vision, Mission and Values through positive behaviours.
Skills and Abilities required for this Regional Manager role:
* Budgetary control and marketing skills
* Staff training and development programmes
* Development of user support groups
* Knowledge of Care Standards Act 2000 (essential)
* Commitment to own personal development
* Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
* Commitment to research and development
Requirements of this Regional Manager role:
* Nurse-qualified (RGN, RMN or RNLD) and NMC PIN
* Effective verbal and written communication skills (essential)
* Work within a multidisciplinary forum
* Regional management experience of particular Service User group
* Quality Management Systems implementation
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org