Occupational Therapist - Band 5/Newly Qualified - Rotational Role - Farnham - Up to £30,112 Per Annum + £4,000 Welcome Bonus
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for a band 5/newly qualified occupational therapist for a permanent position for a client based in Farnham. This is an ideal first position for a new graduate or for an experienced band 5 clinician wishing to consolidate their clinical skills, to develop specialist expertise and enhance their supervision/teaching knowledge.
Rotations are for 6 months and include inpatient rehabilitation (stoke and older people), community rehabilitation and some input into the rapid response service.
The successful applicant will be working closely with multi-disciplinary teams across the health and social care sector. Candidates will be required to deliver high quality, individualised, evidence based care to all patients as well as maintaining confidentially, privacy and dignity.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist Role:
* Competitive salary based on 19/20 AFC pay scale (pay award outcome pending)
* NHS pension scheme
* Programme of ongoing training and development.
* Joining a committed, progressive and thriving team
* Company discounts
* £4,000 as a welcome to the service - a Golden Hello from us, to you!
Duties of this Occupational Therapist Role:
* Delivering of high quality, individualised, evidenced based care to all patients
* To maintain accurate records in line with local standards and The Royal college of Occupational Therapists standards.
* Maintaining confidentiality, privacy and dignity of patients
* Learning, developing and adapting to change evidenced in CPD
* Operating in a team and contributing to team decisions
* Managing own caseload and prioritising
* Teaching of patients, carers and peers
* Ensuring that therapy input is integrated into the patients' overall care plan
* Operating as an autonomous practitioner working without direct supervision and at times lone working
* Providing support to unqualified staff and students
* Working with managers to develop the service in line with patient need, local and national developments
* Leading, developing and managing others
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org