Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Musculoskeletal - Harlow - Up to £37,267 Per Annum
Liquid Healthcare currently require an experienced band 6 physiotherapist for a permanent role within a musculoskeletal team for a client based in Harlow, Essex. The successful physiotherapist will be joining a specialist musculoskeletal team and will be required to work within the community covering GP referrals, providing high standards of physiotherapy services and care to patients with diverse and sometimes complex conditions.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing highly specialised physiotherapy assessments, diagnosis, treatment and advice to an independent caseload.
Benefits as a Physiotherapist:
* Fantastic annual pay rate of £37,267
* Additional 5% on top of salary for outer London fringe
* Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
* Great location
* Good public transport links
Duties as a Physiotherapist:
* Assess patients understanding of treatment proposals, gain valid informed consent and have the capacity to work within a legal framework with all patients.
* To be responsible for maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient treatment records in line with the CSP standards of practice.
* To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of own work, including the management of patients in your care and to ensure a high standard of clinical care supporting other more junior staff to do likewise.
* To perform comprehensive physio-therapeutic assessment of patients with diverse presentations, complex physical and psychological conditions and multi-pathologies using clinical reasoning skills as well as manual assessment techniques to provide an accurate diagnosis of their condition. This may include interpretation and analysis of clinical and non-clinical information and investigations.
* To demonstrate highly developed dexterity, coordination and palpatory senses for assessments and manual treatment of patients.
* Formulate and deliver specialised individual physiotherapy treatment programmes based on a sound knowledge of evidence based practice and treatment options using clinical assessment, reasoning skills and knowledge of treatment skills e.g. manual physiotherapy techniques, patient education, exercise classes, and other alternative options.
* Formulate accurate prognoses and recommend best course of intervention, developing comprehensive discharge plans, liaising with GP's, consultants and more senior colleagues as appropriate.
* Evaluate patient progress, reassess and alter treatment programmes if required.
* To represent physiotherapy department/colleagues internally and externally regarding physiotherapy services in their clinical field.
* To manage clinical risk within own patient case load
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org