Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Children and Young People - Isle of Sheppey - £30,401 to £37,267 per annum
Full or part time
Liquid Personnel have partnered with a large Healthcare provider to support them with recruiting an experienced physiotherapist. As a physiotherapist you will work as a key member of the therapy team to provide physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment for children and young people. You will also support them, their families and carers in self-management and care.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist position include:
* Excellent salary up to £37,267 per annum
* NHS pension
* Career progression opportunities
Key responsibilities as a Physiotherapist:
* This list is intended to summarise the key responsibilities and is not intended to cover every task that may be required of the role: -
* Planning and organisational tasks / duties:
* To manage and prioritise own caseload and workload independently.
* Support the delivery of key performance targets.
* Participate in training programmes within Team.
Requirements of this Physiotherapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org