Occupational Therapist - Neuro - Band 5, 6 or 7- Luton - £24,214 to £43,722 per annum
Liquid Personnel have recently partnered with a private Healthcare provider and are now looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join them in Luton.
They are looking for a band 5, 6 or 7 occupational therapist who can be responsible for their own caseload, while providing high standards of care in a neuro setting.
The successful occupational therapist will work to professional and regulatory body codes, standards and guidance at all times ensuring that their practice is grounded in evidence based theoretical and practical knowledge.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Neuro role include:
* Salary up to £43,722 per annum depending on experience
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* NHS pension
* Career development opportunities
Duties as an Occupational Therapist - Neuro:
* Being responsible for your own caseload.
* Providing a high standard of care and Occupational Therapy (Neuro) service to patients with diverse, often complex conditions and multiple pathologies.
* Work to professional and regulatory body codes, standards and guidance at all times ensuring that their practice is grounded in evidence based theoretical and practical knowledge.
* You will be assessing, planning and delivering patient centred care to a specialist level to prevent hospital admission, facilitate timely discharge and maximize function and quality of life to enable people to remain in their own home.
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registration
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org