Physiotherapist - Band 5/6 - Community - Luton - £37,507 Per Annum
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced band 5/6 physiotherapist for a permanent position within a community team for a client based in Luton. The successful physiotherapist will have experience of community rehabilitation for a range of medical conditions, and will be part of a friendly, multi-disciplinary team.
Benefits as a Physiotherapist:
* Fantastic pay rate up to £37,705 per annum
* AFC 19/20
* NHS pension scheme
Duties as a Physiotherapist:
* Assess patients understanding of treatment proposals, gain valid informed consent and have the capacity to work within a legal framework with all patients.
* To be responsible for maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient treatment records in line with the CSP standards of practice.
* To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of own work, including the management of patients in your care and to ensure a high standard of clinical care supporting other more junior staff to do likewise.
* To perform comprehensive physio-therapeutic assessment of patients with diverse presentations, complex physical and psychological conditions and multi-pathologies using clinical reasoning skills as well as manual assessment techniques to provide an accurate diagnosis of their condition. This may include interpretation and analysis of clinical and non-clinical information and investigations.
* To demonstrate highly developed dexterity, coordination and palpatory senses for assessments and manual treatment of patients.
* Formulate and deliver specialised individual physiotherapy treatment programmes based on a sound knowledge of evidence based practice and treatment options using clinical assessment, reasoning skills and knowledge of treatment skills e.g. manual physiotherapy techniques, patient education, exercise classes, and other alternative options.
* Formulate accurate prognoses and recommend best course of intervention, developing comprehensive discharge plans, liaising with GP's, consultants and more senior colleagues as appropriate.
* Evaluate patient progress, reassess and alter treatment programmes if required.
* To represent physiotherapy department/colleagues internally and externally regarding physiotherapy services in their clinical field.
* To manage clinical risk within own patient case load
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com