General Practitioner - Walk in Centre - Ormskirk - Up to £77,930 Per Annum + NHS Pension
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced GP for a permanent role within a walk in centre for one of our NHS clients based in Ormskirk. The successful candidate will need to have strong communication and organisational skills and a flexible approach to ensure the delivery of positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
Candidates will be working within the urgent care team and will be an effective role model and resource for the UTC team and other members of this multi-disciplinary team.
Benefits of this GP Role:
* Excellent salary
* NHS pension
* Relevant training and development
* Free DBS and uniform
* 28 days holiday
Duties of this GP Role:
* Provide complete consultations with assessment, treatment and management of patients presenting primary care problems at the UTC.
* Record full clinical notes using the electronic clinical system and work as part of the wider clinical team - supporting nurse practitioners, paramedics, HCAs and training doctors
* Give advice to patients and education to patients on healthy living
* Adopt a reflective approach to clinical practice
* Report all incidents and work with the team to investigate incidents
* Use all internal and external referral pathways for patients in the UTC
* Ensure the practice is evidence based and in line with national or other given standards
* GMC registration
* Be a member of the MRCGP
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post qualified experience
For more information, please email email@example.com