Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN - Manchester - Up to £25,000 per annum
37 hours per week, including rotational night duty, weekends and bank holidays.
This is an excellent opportunity for a nurse (RGN or RMN) who has a keen interest in working within substance misuse. This service provide a modern purpose-built rehabilitation and recovery service for females suffering from a primary diagnosis of mental illness and personality disorder that have already progressed in their journey of recovery but still require further support and intensive interventions.
You will play a critical role as valued member of our well established multi-disciplinary team.
This service has a great track record for supporting newly qualified nurses with a passion for working in substance misuse through their preceptorship. You will be supported by an experienced practitioner to develop your confidence, refine your skills, values and behaviours allowing you to provide care confidently. The salary for a newly qualified nurse working through their preceptorship is £23,000 per annum, which rises to £25,000 once the programme has been successfully completed.
Benefits of this Substance Misuse Nurse role include:
* Comprehensive opportunities to learn and develop, with silver accreditation from Investors in People
* 31 days' paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 33 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
* Flexible benefit options including cycle to work schemes and season ticket loans
* Competitive pension and life assurance schemes
* Employee assistance programme and access to online health and wellbeing support
* Flexible working patterns to support work-life balance
* Access to a wide range of discounts, including cinema tickets, grocery and high-street shopping and gym memberships
Duties and responsibilities of this Substance Misuse Nurse role include:
* Be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to patients
* Mentor and support junior members of the team
* Ability to work well under pressure and to rise to any challenge
Requirements of this Substance Misuse Nurse role include:
* RGN or RMN Qualification
* An interest in working with the elderly
* Valid NMC PIN
* Right to work in the UK
* Motivation and drive along with excellent team working skills
For more information please email email@example.com