Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Rehabilitation Team - North East London - £26 - £28 per hour
Ongoing contract, flexible working hours
We are currently looking for a band 6 physiotherapist to join the Intensive Rehabilitation service with one of our NHS clients based in North East London. The Intensive Rehabilitation Team provides physiotherapy rehabilitation to people in the community.
The ideal physiotherapist will have previous community experience and will be working alongside a large friendly team. The role offers training and the opportunity to gain band 7 experience within the NHS.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist position include:
* Excellent pay rate up to £28 per hour
* Training provided
* Opportunity to gain band 7 experience within the NHS
* Flexible working hours
* Rolling contract
* Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* * Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of:
* Developing a rehabilitation programmes to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
* Discharge planning
* Goal setting
* Knowledge of community services and referral processes
* Liaising with other professionals, such as nurses, occupational therapists, physiotherapists as well as patients' families, carers and employers
* Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
* Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
Requirements of this Physiotherapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com