Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Paediatric - North East London - £26 - £28 per hour
This is a full-time role with the potential for flexible working hours.
We are currently looking for a paediatric physiotherapist to work across children's MSK and neuro physiotherapy clinics, patient's homes in a community setting in North East London.
The successful paediatric physiotherapist will be working with children with a range of conditions and physiotherapy needs.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist role include:
* Deeply rewarding work supporting children aged 0 to 18
* collaborative friendly multidisciplinary team
* Flexible working options available
* No car necessary
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of:
* Specialist paediatric physiotherapy
* Child development
* Childhood diseases and conditions that may impact on development and well being
* Therapeutic interventions that enable and optimise development and well being
* The need to place the child at the centre of planning
* The impact that having a sick or disabled child has on family life
* How to develop services in line with NHS guidance committed to improving quality and life chances for children
* Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics;
* Educating patients and their families about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
* Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
* Managing clinical risk.
The successful Physiotherapist need to be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com