Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Paediatrics - North West London - £26 - £28 per hour
This position is 3-4 working days with the potential for flexible working hours.
We are currently looking for an occupational therapist to join the integrated therapies team with one of our NHS clients in North West London, as a community paediatrics occupational therapist.
The successful occupational therapist will be working with children with complex needs including children with physical needs, autism, development coordination difficulties and learning difficulties.
The occupational therapist will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Deeply rewarding work
* Complex and varied caseloads
* full time
* 6-month contract with possible extension
* Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful occupational therapist will have:
* Community Paediatric Occupational Therapist experience
* Providing service to early years
* Assessing and providing assessment/ intervention/ training to parent's school staff
* ASD Early years MDT
* ASD in special schools
* PMLD neuro severe and complex needs children
* Cerebral Palsy, Developmental coordination disorder, autistic spectrum disorders, global developmental delay, and orthopaedic and rheumatology conditions
* Special seating and posture management and moving and handling for early years
* Experience in paediatrics
* The assessment for and provision of specialist equipment including seating, toileting and personal hygiene aids.
* Working with children in mainstream schools who are in the process of being assessed for an EHCP or have an existing Educational Statement. .
* Assessing children with co-ordination difficulties on the waiting list
* Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
* Experience of working and liaising across agencies
* Good time management skills
* Problem solving aptitude
* Flexible, reliable and trustworthy
* Able to work independently with limited direct supervision
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Local authority experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com