Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Stroke Rehabilitation - Thurrock - £24 - £26 per hour
This role is 4 days a week Monday - Friday with flexible working hours.
We are currently looking for a band 6 occupational therapist to join the Stroke Rehabilitation Team with one of our clients in Thurrock.
The successful occupational therapist will be responsible for assessment, treatment & management of service users referred to the Community Health & Social Care & Stroke service to provide therapeutic assessment, rehabilitation & clinical care for patients requiring rehabilitation in the community.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
* Using specialist knowledge to support and enhance the neurological rehabilitation service
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist:
* To provide specialist therapeutic assessment and intervention to treat service users referred to the community care team
* To provide support, specialist advice and clinical supervision within the occupational therapy Service and to students on fieldwork placements
* To be an active member of the multi-disciplinary team and contribute to an effective working team
* To work within the community setting and able to travel in own car
* To work collaboratively with other health and social care professionals in providing quality care for patients
* To promote Intermediate Care/Community Stroke rehabilitation and facilitate joint working across health, social care and private and voluntary sectors
* To monitor and evaluate levels of activity and provide returns as requested including outcome measures.
* To provide information and advice to Intermediate Care/ Stroke Rehab Team members and other professionals to promote independence of service users.
* To maintain accurate records of intervention in the Intermediate Care Service in the agreed format and to provide oral and written reports as required.
* To develop and maintain good working relationships with the other members of the team and with staff from other agencies across health & social care e.g. Age UK, Stroke association, GPs, nursing staff.
* To follow local policies regarding ordering, issue and criteria about equipment and adaptations as necessary.
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com