Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Mental Health - Ilford - £26 - £28 per hour
This is a full-time role Monday - Friday.
We are currently looking for an occupational therapist to join the acute mental health care team in Ilford.
The successful occupational therapist will be working with patients on the inpatient ward as well as some limited patient discharge follow up. The occupational therapist will need significant experience in the field mental health including inpatients and acute phases.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Band 6 role:
* Full training of Rio Systems
* Monday - Friday hours
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist - Band 6:
* To manage a caseload of service users with complex mental health needs
* Reports and interventions
* 1:1 and group care to patients
* Responsible for co-ordinating group activity programme
* To work with service users to identify OT goals as part of the multi-disciplinary care plan, using specialist mental health & OT assessment tools & treatment techniques
* To plan & implement service user led individual and/or group interventions, using graded activity to achieve therapeutic goals
* To ensure service users health, social, cultural and spiritual needs are considered at all times
* To contribute to and carry out risk assessment & risk management plans
* HCPC Registered
* Clean DBS
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com