Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - At Home Service - South London - £26 - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for an occupational therapist to join the Community at Home Service in South London. The role encompasses the assessment of service users with the aim of increasing their independence at home.
The successful occupational therapist will utilise a range of skills and experience gained in clinical practice to perform a specialist, comprehensive assessments using clinical reasoning skills and assessment techniques to formulate a treatment plan based on clinical findings in order to prevent hospital admissions.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Ongoing contract
* Flexible working hours
* Joining a collaborative and friendly team
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The main responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist - Band 6 role:
* To work flexibly and assist in effective and efficient delivery of the service.
* To prioritise workload, delegate and to supervise more junior staff including support staff and students, to aid provision of high standards of patient care.
* To assess the occupational therapy needs of a defined patient group and establish and evaluate appropriate treatment plans. This includes chronic, acute and palliative care within own competencies, recognising own limitations and seeking advice when necessary.
* To monitor, evaluate and modify treatment for patients in medical, social or functional crisis to prevent hospital admission.
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
* Acute setting
* Experience working in the community
* Experience in ADL's and manual handling equipment provision
* Intermediate care
* Community settings
* Holistic assessments
* Home visits
* Functional assessments
* Rehabilitation assessments
* Home pathway
* Assessments of service users fitness of independence
* Excellent time management skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Providing a customer focussed service
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com