Clinical or Counselling Psychologist - Band 7/8 - CMHT - Bedfordshire - £34.50 per hour
We are looking for a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to work for our client in Bedfordshire. You will be working closely with 4 other CMHT psychologists; assessment, formulation, consultation, individual therapy, and DBT skills groups facilitation (if eligible/trained).
In this role successful candidates will provide Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to individual adult clients for a wide range of issues from personality disorders to anxiety, depression, phobias, OCD, amongst others.
As a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist you will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible working
* Long contract
* To potentially run therapy groups using CBT
* To be available for initial phone calls with potential new patients
* To conduct follow up phone consultations with existing patients
* To liaise with the admin staff regarding scheduling.
* To liaise with other departments such as psychiatric and psychotherapeutic services when appropriate in order to make referrals.
Requirements as a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist:
* Doctorate level training (or equivalent) in Clinical or Counselling Psychology
* Registration as a Practitioner Psychologist with the HCPC
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to u
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com