Occupational Therapist - Community - Hampshire - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for a locum occupational therapist to join the community team for one of our social services clients in Hampshire. The role will mainly involve undertaking community assessments and prescribing reablement therapy plans. The ideal occupational therapist will have good experience of work in the community and reablement.
This role is full time, to start ASAP and will initially be for 3 months. It is likely to roll on beyond this.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
* NHS Experience
* Elderly Care
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com