Senior Nurse - Brain Injury and Rehab - Wishaw, Glasgow - £15.97 - £17.63 per hour
Working hours: 12-hour shifts (38.5 hours/week)
We are currently looking for a senior nurse (RGN or RMN) to join a Brain Injury and Rehab Service in Wishaw, Glasgow. This service is part of a national company that places real value on the quality of care they give.
They are looking for an RGN or RMN with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care. Previous experience in a supervisory position or experience within neurological care is preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary team working in partnership with the NHS, in providing necessary support to people who have suffered brain injury. The centre has excellent facilities, expertise and resources.
The benefits of this Senior Nurse role include:
* A fantastic salary
* An excellent approach to training and accommodate their staffs specific interests
* Excellent development opportunities
* Opportunity for MSc and BSc funding
* A generous pension scheme
* Opportunity to see patients fully recover
Key accountabilities as a Senior Nurse:
* Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
* Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
* Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
* Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
* Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
* Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse role must have:
* A current, valid registration with the NMC
* RGN or RMN qualification
* The right to work in the UK
* A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org