Clinical Lead Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Bristol, Cotham Hill - £21 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday only
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RGN to take on a clinical lead nurse position within an elderly nursing home in Bristol, Cotham Hill. They are looking for a highly experienced RGN who is looking to work Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm hours only.
This is a prestigious, medium-sized elderly nursing home considered one of the top providers in the region. The home operates a high standard and you should be keen to join a team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a fantastic nursing home.
They are looking for a clinical lead nurse who is passionate about care and making a difference in other people's lives. My client is up and coming private healthcare providers in the UK with a strong track record of supporting staff development.
The benefits of this Clinical Lead Nurse position include:
* Excellent pay rate of £21 per hour
* 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday hours only
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
As a Clinical Lead Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Clinical Lead Nurse, you will have:
* A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
* Experience of general services
For more information please email email@example.com