Registered Nurse - Neuro-disability Hospital - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire - Up to £18 per hour
Working hours: 12-hour shifts (38.5 hours/week)
Our client is a neurological rehabilitation clinic in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, which is part of a regional company that places real value on the quality of care they give.
They are looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care. Previous experience in a supervisory position or experience within neurological care is preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary team working in partnership with the NHS, in providing necessary support to people who have suffered brain injury. The centre has excellent facilities, expertise and resources.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
* A fantastic salary
* An excellent approach to training and accommodate their staffs specific interests
* Excellent development opportunities
* A generous pension scheme
* Opportunity to see patients fully recover
Key accountabilities as a Registered Nurse:
* Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
* Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
* Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
* Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
* Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
* Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this Registered Nurse role must have:
* A current, valid registration with the NMC (RGN or RMN)
* The right to work in the UK
* A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org