Mental Health Practitioner's - (CPN, OT, SW) - Oxford - £26 - £30 per hour
We are looking for several Band 6 CPN's, OT's or Social Worker's for duty work and an assessment role in the community mental health team. We are also looking for 4 X Band 6 CPN's, OT's, or Social Worker's in a care management role in community mental health teams.
In this role as a mental health social worker you will have knowledge of related legislation including the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act, as well as post-qualified experience of working within a statutory mental health setting.
As a Mental Health Practitioner (CPN, OT, SW) you will benefit from:
* Home working opportunities
* Choice of 2 locations
* Competitive pay
* Long contract
* Flexible hours
Duties of this role:
* Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
* Writing Mental Health Act reports
* Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Post qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.